Jordan's Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Read.
Hotness and leg-pain :P - Page 3 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 9:53 pm by jcoo2

» OH NOES! I'M SCARED!
Hotness and leg-pain :P - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:41 pm by blammer258

» I HAD TOO MUCH POP AND NOW I'M FLIPPING OUT! No seriously.
Hotness and leg-pain :P - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:40 pm by blammer258

» who has siblings?
Hotness and leg-pain :P - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:38 pm by blammer258

» How to.
Hotness and leg-pain :P - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 4:26 pm by jcoo2

» MY UBER AWESOME STORY OF AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hotness and leg-pain :P - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 6:38 pm by jcoo2

» Question about mills.
Hotness and leg-pain :P - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 7:29 pm by Peanutbutterperson

» My cat is sleeping on me. I'm home alone. LET'S CHAT! THAT MEANS YOU! Seriously, you. NOW.
Hotness and leg-pain :P - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:49 pm by Peanutbutterperson

» Who play mills here?
Hotness and leg-pain :P - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 9:04 pm by blammer258

Top posters
aaroncuzin (2211)
Hotness and leg-pain :P - Page 3 I_vote_lcapHotness and leg-pain :P - Page 3 I_voting_barHotness and leg-pain :P - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
jcoo2 (1902)
Hotness and leg-pain :P - Page 3 I_vote_lcapHotness and leg-pain :P - Page 3 I_voting_barHotness and leg-pain :P - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
I like bunnies (917)
blammer258 (899)
kiracanfly (895)
hollybowenx (617)
pattEcake (382)
edward (269)
Peanutbutterperson (125)
Mandy (107)

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 171 on Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:57 am
Statistics
We have 42 registered users
The newest registered user is godkei

Our users have posted a total of 8595 messages in 269 subjects

Hotness and leg-pain :P

+5
hollybowenx
kiracanfly
jcoo2
aaroncuzin
pattEcake
9 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hotness and leg-pain :P - Page 3 Empty Re: Hotness and leg-pain :P

Post by jcoo2 Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:30 am

I'll make all of these into one post sometime.

Today, one of my best friends who's last name is Bacon explained his dads name is Chris P. Bacon. Yes, that's right. MLIA
jcoo2
jcoo2
Admin

Male Posts : 1902
Job/Hobbies : School and grooming alpacas.
Humor : HAHAHAHA@@@!!!! You're so funny!
Hotness and leg-pain :P - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Hotness and leg-pain :P - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

https://jordansforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jcoo2 Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:34 am

Today, I was in line at Starbucks but I was on the phone when the girl asked for my name. I'm a redhead, so I pointed to my hair and hoped she would get it and write "Ginger". I picked up my latte and she had written "Ginny Weasley". I love people. MLIA.

Today in study hall I did my usual ritual of pulling out my Nintendo DS and playing Pokemon the entire time. Oddly, as I was playing, someone else got onto the wireless room, so I headed on in. We proceeded to draw, chat, and battle Pokemon with each other for the entire period. As I was leaving class, I found out that my teacher had a Nintendo DS on his desk. MLIA

Today,for my history test we had to write a 2 page essay as though we were an indentured servant in the 1700's. I wrote , "indentured servants couldn't read or write." Needless to say, I got an A. MLIA

my computer's blowing up!
jcoo2
jcoo2
Admin

Hotness and leg-pain :P - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Hotness and leg-pain :P - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by jcoo2 Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:00 am

Today, I checked my Calc grade online. I got a 2905 out of 30 on a math test. I now have an 892 % in the class. I don't think I'm going to tell the teacher. MLIA.

Today I saw a MLIA posting about a student that got a 2905 on a test out of 30. I am a teacher so I looked over my online gradebook and sure enough, it was my student. Alex Viveros, you're busted. MLIA

Now how cool is that? I found BOTH of these!!! This post was originally just the teacher's post thing. Now it's the WHOLE story!
jcoo2
jcoo2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jcoo2 Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:58 am

Today, I was sitting in class when my teacher threw a shirt at me. I caught it just as it was about to hit a girl in the face. Feeling proud I exclaimed, "I'm a ninja!" The quietest girl in class leaned over and whispered, "You aren't suppose to tell anyone." This is the first time I've ever heard her speak. MLIA

Today, my friend was teasing me about the fact that I have to use crutches because I clumsily broke my ankle. As he pretended to be me, limping with crutches down some stairs, he fell and sprained his ankle. Now he has to use crutches too. Justice is served. MLIA

Today, my friend sitting across the room from me dropped his pencil. Instead of getting up to get it, he said, "Accio pencil," and stared at it. To humor him, I threw my pencil at him and then looked down really quickly so he wouldn't know it was me. I've never seen anyone look so excited. MLIA

Today, while walking home I saw a banana peel in the middle of the road. I thought nothing of it until finding an empty turtle shell a few feet away. Someone has been playing Mario Kart in my neighborhood. MLIA

Today I went to the emergency room where I saw a boy walking out with a grin on his face. He was also holding back his bangs so that the whole world could see the stitches on his forehead in the shape of a lightening bolt. He said as he walked out, "It was worth it though." MLIA

Today, while ringing up a customer for his take-out, I noticed that the name on his card was "Bruce Wayne". I froze for a moment before whispering, "What are you?" Without missing a beat, he responded, "I'm Batman." MLIA

Today my aunt and I were talking about the name of her beauty salon. She wanted to call it Curl Up and Dye but thought that might be inappropriate. Her salon is across the street from a funeral home. MLIA

(there actually is a salon named that somewhere near me!)

Today, in the shower, I heard knocking against the wall in the apartment below me. I knocked back. We proceeded to have a ten minute beat battle that ended up with him winning. After my shower, I found a note slipped underneath my door asking me out to dinner. I accepted. MLIA

Today, I went to a restaurant where two people were getting married. All of a sudden we heard a propeller roar and looked back. The rings were being flown in by a remote control helicopter. Best wedding ever. MLIA

Today, a friend of mine looked at the inside of a Snickers bar and read aloud "One in eight people suffer from hunger." There were eight people at our lunch table. One of them forgot his lunch. MLIA

Today, I went to check my grades online. I got 105 out of 100 on a test that was on Wednesday. I was not at school on Wednesday. Best test ever. MLIA.

(It'd be hilarious if this kid got busted by their teacher like the last one!!!)

Today, I was on a website where you chat with random strangers. Meanwhile, I was texting my best friend. I said, "I'm on this website and I'm talking to this random stranger. She's really cool. We're talking about dinosaurs." She sent back "...I'm talking on that website too, to a cool stranger about dinosaurs." We were talking to each other. Small World. MLIA.

A few weeks ago, I wrote a letter to my pen-pal from a foreign country. I told him basic things about America. Today, I recieved a letter from him asking, "What is a Hannah Montana?" I plan on telling him it's a species of Gorilla. Your welcome, MLIAers. MLIA

Today, I told my friend that I was psychic. I then predicted what he had for lunch, and got it right, putting a look of amazement on his face. He's brought the same lunch to school every day for 3 years. MLIA

Today, my girlfriend and I went with our daily schedule, and read MLIA together. It is our anniversary in a few weeks. I am giving her a book of MLIA (print outs.) I want this MLIA to be on the front cover... so how about it? Happy anniversary, Claire. Will you marry me? MLIA.

Today, I was on the school bus and we all decided to wave furiously at the next car we passed. Before we got a chance to wave however, the driver of the car was already waving crazily at us. Everyone started laughing hysterically, except this one boy who disappointedly said, "That's my mom." MLIA

Today, I opened a bag of dove chocolate. My mom said I could only eat two since dinner was going to be ready soon. The first chocolate I opened said "Sometimes breaking the rules is more fun." I ate ten. MLIA

Today, I left my laptop in the passenger seat of my car while I was running an errand. Also in the car were my GPS unit, my iPod, and a Diet Coke. When I get back, my car has been broken into. My laptop, GPS, and iPod were all there. My coke was missing. MLIA.

Today, the guy at the pizza store accidentally charged me 19 cents to my Visa instead of $3.19 for 2 slices of pizza. Then I went to a vending machine, put in a dollar, selected a Coke and the machine proceeded to give me 50 cents back. I ate dinner for 69 cents today. I feel like I've won the lottery. MLIA

Today I found out that FML have published a book. I then sent an email to MLIA asking if they would publish a book. Their reply was only if I could get a MLIA posted that had support from at least 10,000 people. Come on guys, for the sake of an MLIA book. MLIA

not true, but we'll look into it

Today, I was called by a telemarketer. When he asked to speak to the head of the household, I began speaking frantic spanish (mostly "No comprendo"). He told me to hold on. After waiting a few seconds, a spanish woman was put on the line. She began speaking, and after a few words I started saying "I can't understand you!". The line went silent and a different english speaking man was put on the line. I got them to switch 4 times. MLIA.

Yesterday, I made cookies in Home Ec. I sat at my bus stop after school, eating them out of a paper bag and couldn't finish them. Instead of wasting them, I wrote "Dear Stranger, please enjoy these cookies. I didn't spit in them. Love, Me." and left the paper bag there. Today they were gone, with a note that said "Dear you, Thanks. Love, Stranger." MLIA.

Today, a student of mine handed in a long term essay on a blank piece of paper. He proceeded to tell me it was written in invisible ink, as I told him to see me after class, he pulled out a special light and turned it on and sure enough, there was his essay. He got an A. MLIA

Today, I read an MLIA post about not having to do math homework because page 265 was ripped out. Last year my little sister ripped page 265 out of my transition math text book and ate it. You're welcome, stranger. MLIA.

What are the odds that all of these people are meeting on this site??? This is crazy!10 minutes have passed, and I found it!

Today, I was trying to think of a good reason not to do my math homework. When I couldn't think of one, I opened my textbook only to discover that someone has ripped out page 265. Thank you, reason. MLIA

Today, I was called to the principal's office of my twin son's school because they were cheating on a test. Apparently when one needed an answer they would tap out the number they needed on their test and the other would cough once for A, twice for B, three times for C, and four times for D. I don't know whether to be angry that my children were breaking rules, or worried that my five year olds might be evil geniuses. MLIA

Today, while driving with my boyfriend to his house, we passed a guy riding a bike without both of his hands on the handle bars. Reason they weren't there? He was playing the guitar. I wish I could obtain even just half of that level of awesomeness when I get older. MLIA.

A week ago I was assigned a "How to" project. I decided to do mine on How to fail a project. I printed out 63 pages of MLIA with a title page on top and handed it in. Today our projects were handed back, I got an A. MLIA

Today, I went out to lunch with my five year old niece. I asked her what she looked for in a boy, considering she had a 'boyfriend'. She immediately said, "Nothing! Boys are gross. I'm only using them for their animal crackers." I have taught her well. MLIA.

Today I was watching Aladdin on Disney and realized that when he and Jasmine fly across the world, they pass a background from Hercules and Mulan. My world just exploded. MLIA.

Today, I was lying out on the grass reading a book in my front yard. When I looked down at my shirt, I noticed a bee on it so I immediately jumped up and started screaming and trying to get it off. A moment later I realized that the "bee" was a design on my shirt. This is the third time this has happened. MLIA

Today, during my school's morning announcements, which are on the TV, we were showed part of a "The Price is Right" episode. One man had been on the show the entire time and hadn't won anything, so the host gave him special hints. When the man still failed to win a prize, he yelled, "I'm not good wih numbers!". That man is now my Geometry teacher. MLIA

Today while taking a test the first question was "What does a cell membrane primarily do." not knowing the answer I went to the next question it said "Knowing that a cell membrane's primary function is allowing certain materials in and keeping certain materials out, what is the cell membrane made of?" I thought it was an accident until I read the next question "knowing a cell membrane is made up of lipids and proteins how does it perform its job?" the whole test continued this way. Half the class failed this test. MLIA.

Today I was in the library growing frustrated with my french grammar homework. A French boy sat next to me and was obviously getting frustrated with his english grammar homework. So we swapped. Successful day. MLIA

THERE'S SO MANY, I'M SORRY THIS IS SO BIG!!!! THE IMPORTANT STUFF WILL BE IN COLORED TEXT!
jcoo2
jcoo2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jcoo2 Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:09 am

Today, I was racing to get to a diner before breakfast ended. Unfortunately, I was pulled over by a cop, who told me he was only giving me a warning because he was late for breakfast. We ended up eating pancakes together at the counter. MLIA.

Today my cousin told me he had a girlfriend. An hour later I asked him how his girlfriend was doing he replied they broke up. I asked him why and he replied, "I was young and dumb". My cousin is 5. MLIA

Today, I discovered that Firefox spellcheck auto corrects my last name to dinosaur. I was ecstatic. MLIA

Today, I was eating lunch with family I haven't seen in 12 years. It was extremely awkward. I posted a status on facebook saying "someone get me out of here" on my phone. I forgot I was friends with my cousin on facebook. He liked my status, and we proceeded to have a conversation through facebook while eating lunch together. MLIA

Today I saw a little boy and a little girl, each about 4 years old, walking together. I heard the boy say to the girl, "I'm gonna buy us a dinosaur" and the girl nodded enthusiastically. I have high hopes for their future together. MLIA

Today, I was discussing MLIA with my friends. One of my friends was saying that the site had a poor format. I asked what he meant, and he explained, "I mean, the layout. It's just a list of stories on a grey page. There's nothing eye-catching. It's just dull and boring, and so..." As he tried to think of another adjective, I leaned forward and said, "...Average?" MLIA

Today, we watched a movie in spanish class, so my teacher could grade our tests. when I got up to get a tissue from her desk, I glanced at her computer screen. she was using Google Translate to grade our tests. MLIA.

Today, I was signing up for something online when I had to read the Terms of Service. When it opened I clicked "ok" without even reading it. A message then popped up saying "there is no way you could have read that so fast". It made my day. (this is like, the ONLY one on that site without an MLIA at the end. Breaking the rules! Love you, stranger!)

Today was my 17th birthday. I opened a present from my grandma and found she gave me an easybake oven. I'm a guy. I can't wait to use it. MLIA.

Today, me and my friends brought marshmallows with us to a football game, I noticed a family in front of us who had purchased hot chocolate, so I put a marshmallow in it when they weren't looking. Their little girl shouted, "Yay! Magic marshmallow!" I'm glad I could make her day. MLIA.

Today, I met a girl named Unique. She has an identical twin sister. No one else thought it was funny. MLIA.

Today in my physical science class we had a test that would be a huge percentage of our final grade. Our teacher had said many times previously that we could always use our surroundings to help us. After he passed out the test, he went to the board and started writing down letters. They were the answers to the test. 3/4 of the class failed that test. MLIA.

Today, I went to Taco Bell and saw that spiral coin game. Armed with knowledge by watching a YouTube video on how to win, and a fairly high level of dexterity, I got a free burrito. Excited, I ended up winning burritos for the next 10 people in line. The look on the cashier was a bonus. MLIA

Today, my friend and I decided it would be a good idea to ding dong ditch someone and leave a cardboard cut out of Prof. Snape sitting there. I read a MLIA from someone who found our cutout. I'm glad that our cutout ended up in the right hands. MLIA

I will now search for that MLIA message. Found it!

Today, the doorbell rang and I proceeded to answer it. On my doorstep was a giant cardboard cutout of Snape. I have no idea who left it there, but it is now sitting in my living room, next to my couch. MLIA.

Today, I recorded the school bell on my phone. To test it out, I went to the library, hid behind a shelf, and played it 10 minutes before the lesson ended. The entire library emptied, no questions asked. MLIA

Today, a surveyor called my house and asked if I would be apart of his survey. After I agreed, he then asked me " how many telephones I currently own." I gave it some thought, and sarcastically answered " none" He quickly apologized and hung up the phone. I then wondered how long it would take him to realize what we were talking with. MLIA

Today, I was at the department store with my mom. In an attempt to make this trip more exciting, I dove into a rack of clothes only to come face to face with another kid. We then continued to ninja roll to other racks while avoiding our parents. I'm 16, he's 7. I'll wait for him. MLIA

Today I was working at McDonalds. I'm the guy that takes people's orders that are going through the drive-thru. There were no cars there, so I turned around and started singing "You Belong With Me". Halfway into the song, I looked at the camera screen and there was a car pulled in at the drive through and I'd left my speaker on. Expecting to hear something like, "Um....what?" Instead, an adult male voice sang the next verse without skipping a beat. MLIA

Today, I read an MLIA about a guy who was singing Taylor Swift when a man pulled up in the drive through and sang with him. That man was me. Thank you, MLIA, for bringing people together again. MLIA.

Today, my dad yelled at me through my door asking if I was awake. I replied no and he left. I then heard him yell at my little brother to be quiet cause I was still sleeping. MLIA

Today in my history class, we were talking about the British empire. My teacher said he would give 2 extra credit points to the person who could do the most genuine british accent. I won. Little does he know I just moved here from England 5 months ago. MLIA.

Today I woke up and heard my parents arguing. The problem? Every time my mom would listen to "You Belong With Me" by Taylor Swift on her ipod, my dad would interrupt her to play "Heartless" by Kanye. I love my parents. MLIA

Today, after my cat wouldn't stop meowing at me while I was trying to sleep, I decided to meow at him while he napped. After a while, he covered his face with his paws. I think I've taught him a lesson. MLIA.

Today I was at the supermarket getting some groceries for dinner when I saw a little toddler with one of those "child leashes" on. as I walked by he turned to his mom and said very indignantly, "mother! I do not see why I must wear this ridiculous thing!" with grammar like that, I don't see why he has to either.

Today, at Superstore, I went up to the frozen food section and skillfully wrote "Help, I'm trapped in here" backwards on the inside of one of the freezer doors. I then waited and watched an old woman panic and open the door shouting "HELLO?!?!?" into it. I am getting good at this.MLIA

Today, I walked into my room to see my roommate staring intently at a snail. When she heard me, she jumped up, grabbed the snail, and shoved it into her pocket before rushing past me out of the door. She still hasn't returned. It's been 6 hours. I'm worried. MLIA.

Today, I learned that my dad is the reason Batman wore a seatbelt in the original animated series. When he was a kid, he said he didn't need to wear a seatbelt because Batman didn't, so his uncle wrote to the company. They made an episode where Batman says to Robin, "We're not leaving until you put on your bat-belt!" MLIA.

Last night, my boyfriend changed his name in my phone to "God." I figured this out this morning when, while texting during my church service, God told me to stop texting during church. MLIA.

Today, a Kanye West song came on my iPod. Disgusted, I immediately changed it. The next song? "Sorry", by Buckcherry. Apology accepted, iPod. MLIA

Today I asked my dad if he would give me 100 bucks when Hell freezed over...I then pulled up the weather for Hell, Michigan. Guess who got 100 bucks? MLIA

Today, I was in church. The sermon was especially long, so to ease the boredom, I started counting the lights on the ceiling. When I was done, I muttered the final count, 104, to myself. Without missing a beat, the 85 year-old man next to me tapped my shoulder and said "105. You missed one." He then went to point out the single light in the corner that I missed. Good to know I'm not the only one who gets bored in church.

Today, I accidentally walked in on my new girlfriend while she was changing. Both of us extremely embarrassed, I immediately closed the door. I later confessed to her that the reason I was embarrassed was because I had never seen a girl in her underwear before, she told me she was ashamed of her power rangers underwear. I then showed her my drawer full of Ninja Turtles boxers. This one is a keeper. MLIA

Today, I thought I was alone and started singing a catchy Cheetah Girls song under my breath while doing homework. My roommate burst open the door and started laughing at me for knowing the Cheetah Girls music. I then pointed out that my roommate was able to identify the song. We both promised not to mention this again. We're sophomores in college. And we're guys. MLIA

Today I wasn't feeling very well, but I went to the library to work on a project. About an hour in, I coughed, and cleared my throat loudly. I heard a voice say "Fine, you got me." A guy appeared from behind a bookshelf, and handed me a dollar. I am thoroughly confused. MLIA.

Today as I was mowing the grass I looked up to see a grown man in a batman costume sprinting across my neighbors yard. Roughly 2 minutes later, I noticed a news helicopter flying above. I feel the 11 o'clock news will be worth watching tonight. MLIA.

Today some one with my same name friended me on facebook. She also friended 100 other people with our name. She's trying to form an army. MLIA

Today in class a guy got up to go to the bathroom, and when he returned he was wearing a different hoodie. No one thought much of it until the bell rang. He got up, put all his belongings away, and met his identical twin brother at the door, saying quite calmly, "See dude, it still works. How was my gym class?" MLIA

Today, my mom set her facebook status as: "going to see my oldest daughter, WTF" My other sister and I are debating whether or not to tell her that WTF doesn't mean With The Family. MLIA

Today, in class, my teacher handed out nerds and smarties to us but only had enough for half the class. The other half got dum dums. The teacher's subtly trying to tell us something. MLIA

Today, I was at the mall when I saw two teenage girls chasing after two cops. I can only wonder what had happened. MLIA

Today while taking a three hour drive to a business meeting, I stopped in a near-by gas station for a candy bar. Wearing a trench coat and sunglasses, a young boy came up to me, tugged on the bottom of my coat, and asked, "Mr., Are you in the C.I.A.?" I slyly responded with, "Son, I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you." He ran and told his mother with the happiest, most surprised expression I have ever seen. MLIA

Today, I was eating a packet of fruit snacks. When I poured them out into my hand a Life-Saver came with them. I've never been more confused. MLIA

I work in a grocery store. The other day, a person's order totalled $15.12. They gave me $20.12 so they could get a five back instead of a bunch of change. When I typed 2012 into my cash register, my screen went black and a few seconds later the power went out. I wasn't worried about the apocalyspe before, but I am now. MLIA.

A few days ago, my friend told me that she used to think pedestrian was a religion. Today, some religious people showed up at my door. They asked me if I'd heard about the Lord Jesus Christ. I very solemnly told them I was a Pedestrian and that Jesus Christ was not a part of my religion. They politely apologized and left. I had a laughing fit when I closed the door. MLIA

Yesterday I was at the grocery store buying mac and chesse, when a very cute boy and I reached for the same pokemon themed box. After debating for awhile over who should have the last one, we finally came to an agreement. We will be sharing it for dinner on our date this saturday night. I'm 24, he's 25. MLIA

Today, my teacher took up my Tamagotchi during class because he thought I was texting. I looked up halfway through class to see him clicking buttons trying to feed it. I'm glad he is concerned about the health of my virtual pet. MLIA

Today, I was waiting in the huge imax theater for my friend. When she didn't see me, she shouted "CACAW!" I reflex cacawed back. We continued this until she found and tackle-hugged me. Mid-hug, I heard a guy seated behind us whisper "That was AWESOME." MLIA

Today, while sitting at a stoplight, I glanced at the people in cars around me. The lady next to me looked very impatient. She clapped her hands together once, and the light turned green. I'm now convinced she's a witch. MLIA

Today, my brother was playing his rap music really loudly while I was trying to do homework. I then got mad, so I decided to play my Disney music as loud as I possibly could. After about a minute, he turned off his music and was singing along to mine. Disney wins again. MLIA

Today my sister had a fieldtrip but she also had a appointment with the hospital. My mother called the hospital telling my sister was sick so she couldn't come. They bought it. MLIA

Last night I saw Toy Story 1 & 2. A teenage boy was sitting beside me. I pretended not to notice the tear that slid down his cheek when Jessie fell under the bed. MLIA.

Today, I was taking a math test. Suddenly, someone's cellphone rang with the ringtone of You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift. Three girls including myself and two other guys checked their cellphones. It was a varsity football player's cell phone. The teacher nodded in approval.

Today, I was playing "don't touch the lava" at the playground and I had lost my left foot to the lava already, so I was hopping around on one foot. I was trapped on this one section of the playground, and a lady came over and offered to carry me across the lava to the other side. I accepted her offer and hopped away cheering. I'm a sophomore in college. MLIA

Last night at a school dance, a girl I am no longer friends with was rubbing it in my face that she had a date and I was there with a group of friends. Then, my best guy friend dropped to his knee and proposed to me right in front of her. Even though it was fake, I think it is clear that I won. I love my friends. MLIA.

The other day, my sister-in-law told her two and a half year old son that if he gave up his pacifier, she'd give him five dollars, which we all thought was a good idea. He thought about it for a second and then agreed. After the exchange, he said "Can someone take me to buy more?" We all got outsmarted by a toddler. MLIA.

Today I wanted to write on my mom's wall on facebook. I freaked out when I thought she had defriended me because when I tried searching for her, her profile didn't show up. Turns out searching "mom" will not actually get you to your moms page, I tried again with her actual name. MLIA

Today my cat's claw got stuck to the blanket she was laying on. She was trying to free herself when she saw me watching her, then quickly pretended to be cleaning her paw. I looked away and she continued her attempt to get free. It's good to know even cats get easily embarassed. MLIA.

Today a boy came over and asked if I would be his girlfriend, I asked him what he had to offer. He rummaged through his pockets and offered me an M&M covered in lint and three pokemon cards. I accepted his offer. I'm 18, he's 5. MLIA

Today, I was listening to my schools announcments, they said Extreme Chess Club was canceled because of injuries. That made my life. MLIA

Today, I opened a drawer in my dresser to find my cat staring up at me. I slowly closed the drawer and heard him moving around in my dresser. When I opened the drawer again he wasn't there anymore. I proceeded to open different drawers until I found him again. We continued to play this game for 45 minutes. Time well spent. MLIA.

Today, I was in a corn maze. I decided to yell out "Marco" and see what happened. Someone responded "Polo" and we continued this until we met. We now have a date. MLIA

Today, my 3-yr-old daughter yelled "Hey Mom, watch this!" and jumped from the fourth stair. As she landed on her butt, there was a huge cracking sound. I was sure she'd broken something, but she jumped up, laughed, and pulled a huge wad of bubble wrap out of her pants. I think I'm raising her well. MLIA

Today, I was taking a Facebook quiz telling me how much of a sloth I am. When it asked me how many toes I have, I started counting them. About 4 toes in, I realised what I was doing, and clicked "10" MLIA

Today, I took the SAT at a local high school, and the room was filled with preps, jocks, and gangsters. On the instructions, you are allowed to bring in snacks to eat during breaks. When the proctor released us, I watched a six foot tall gangster, with sagging pants and his hat backwards, excitedly pull out a whole box of animal crackers and make their respective sounds before eating them. Never have I had more faith in the public school system. MLIA.

Today, this 'popular' girls Facebook status was 'going partying tonight!'. I later saw her at Chuck E. Cheeses, where I work, at her little sisters birthday party. MLIA.

Recently, I was filling out a form before an appointment with a psychiatrist. One of the questions was "Do you feel the need to repeat simple actions?" I cirlced "Yes" three times. MLIA

Today, I was in Macy's. The old lady that was walking in front of me walked into a mannequin and apologized. I'm glad that I'm not the only person who does that. MLIA

Today, my friend got new insulation put in for his house. I bought walkie talkies, and hid one in the insulation in his room while I had the other one. About an hour ago, he called me and said that his walls are talking to him. Best prank ever. MLIA

Thursday, in Child Development, I had to take a computerized baby home for the weekend. Since we had off school on friday, it wasn't activated until 4 pm. I went to the mall at noon with the baby in a stroller and "tripped" down the escalater and looked horrifed as my stroller flipped the whole way down. The expressions? Priceless. MLIA.

Today, I was riding in the car with my mom. We came to a red light and this big tough guy pulled up next to us in his car. I noticed he was dancing to the same beat of the song I was listening to on the radio so I started singing it to him. He gave me a thumbs up and started singing back. I will never underestimate the power of Katy Perry. MLIA

Today, when I started up my car, one of my favorite songs came on. I happily continued driving and was shocked when another song I loved directly followed it. When a third song I liked came on, I figured this must be one of the luckiest days of my life. It wasn't until the forth song that I realized I was listening to my mixed CD, and not the radio. MLIA

Yesterday, I didn't study for a quiz in science. The first question was, "What are the two different types of bonds?" I wasn't sure, so instead of leaving it blank, I wrote "There is only one Bond, James Bond." And drew a picture of a man straightening his cuffs. Naturally, I got an A. MLIA

This week, was my school's spirit week. Monday was pajama day. Tuesday was class colors day, so I wore blue pajamas. Wednesday was flashback day. While everyone else wore 70's and 80's clothes, I flashed back to pajama day. Comfiest week ever. MLIA

Today, I announced to my brother that I was going to see Toy Story 1 & 2 in 3D with some friends. He shot me a jealous looked and asked if he could come. After a few minutes of pleading, I consented. Next thing you know, he goes running to his closet and comes out dressed in a Woody costume with a Buzz Lightyear one for me. My brother is 23 and is driving us to the movies in his BMW... I love him. MLIA

Today, I woke up in my apartement with a cat lying on my lap. I don't own a cat, and the windows and doors were all closed. I'm still really confused. MLIA

A night ago, I was about to go to sleep until I heard someone singing. It was coming from the attic. Turns out motion-activated Big Mouth Billy Bass still had batteries. Nobody was in the attic. He was singing all night. This was the most creeped out I've been my whole life. MLIA

Yesterday, my AP European History teacher was supposed to give us a test on the Renaissance artists. Instead, we watched Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles the whole class, due to them being named after the artists we were studying. My principal found out, and skipped his board meeting and watched it with us. I love this school. MLIA

Today, in health class, everyone started talking about where they were going for winter break. After someone said they were going to Kansas, a girl said "Wait! Kansas is real? I thought they made it up in the Wizard of Oz." That shows how great the school system is. MLIA.

Today, I went to a high school football game. My brother and my boyfriend are on different teams; my boyfriend is reciever, and my brother is corner. They high fived instead of tackling each other. MLIA.

Today, I was working at my grocery store. It was about an hour to closing and nobody was at my till. (I'm a cashier) Then this middle age guy comes through my till and as I'm ringing in his order he grabs the hand held scanner and scans himself. When nothing happens he says, "Just what I thought, I'm priceless." Then pays for his groceries and leaves. I've never been happier to be a cashier. MLIA

The other day, my friends and I were deciding what to do after the homecoming dance. All the girls were suggesting a movie, bowling, etc. then when the guys asked me I said "HAVE A NERF GUN WAR!". Guess what we will be doing in full formal outfits tonight? MLIA

Today, my brother woke up with scratches on his face that he got in his sleep. Instead of telling everyone what really happened, he's been saying he got in a bar fight. He's 7. I knew I taught him well. MLIA.

Today, I had a science quiz on the periodic table of elements. At the bottom of the quiz I wrote "Chuck Norris doesnt not reconize the periodic table of elements. The only element he reconizes is the element of surprise" I got 2 extra points, and a new favorite teacher. MLIA

Today I was late and I got to school in the middle of 3rd period. Not wanting to bother with class I grabbed a box of dry erase markers and drew an epic battle scene from star wars along a row of lockers. The janitors left it up for three days before removing it. It’s being featured in the yearbook. –MLIA

Today when I got home my mom showed me my old furby she had found. I figured the batteries were dead and put it on my nightstand, when suddenly, in the middle of the night, its eyes opened as it said "me furby. hellooo!" and started laughing hysterically. Never have I been so frightened in my life. MLIA

Today, I was playing 20Q disney online. It asked me if the character was male, I said unknown, it asked me if I would touch it with a 10-foot pole I said NO!!! It asked me if it was good at singing I said No. It guessed Hannah Montana. It was right. MLIA

Today, we were having a break after one of our productions of “Holes”. We were bored and playing around in our criminal jumpsuits supplied to us by the local jail. We decided it would be fun to run down to the gas station dressed as convicts and have people dressed in cop uniforms chase us. We did. We got a lot of strange worried looks. One of which was from the police officer that was stationed at the gas station. MLIA

Today, I was volunteering at a camp that teaches kids safety skills. After watching a video about drugs, a counselor asked the kids what they learned. A little girl enthusiastically raised her hand and answered, "If you have drugs, dont tell anybody!" Nobody knew what to say. MLIA.

Today, I was having a small birthday bash with a few friends. I got a call from a telemarketer that I answer. My friends proceeded to get pins and some balloons we had still lying around, while another guy went to the front door and began banging on it. I opened it, and there we all started shouting and popping balloons like gunshots. I dropped the phone, and my friend picked it up saying "YOU HEARD NOTHING" in his creepy voice and hung up. Birthday well spent. MLIA

Today, I had to dress up in my fire fighting gear for a presentation at a local elementary school for fire safety day. When you have the air on and are breathing it through your mask you sound like darth vader and a lot of kids notice this, so naturally I said Luke I am you father! One little boy was luke and started crying from happiness and gave me a hug asking if he had the force and started calling me daddy. I'm a 17 year old girl. Best little kid ever. MLIA

Today I awoke to find a new PS3 with 5 games, my first phone, an iPhone and a complete Ninja costume including weapons. The PS3 still remains in it's box, the iPhone untouched. I have worn the ninja costume for the past 6 hours, and plan on sleeping in it tonight. Best 18th birthday ever. MLIA

Yesterday, I went to Subway for dinner. After I ordered and my sandwich was made, the total rang up to $11.11. I smiled a said "it's gonna be a lucky day!" The cashier agreed. Later on, when I got home, I found two cookies in my bag. I hadn't ordered any cookies. Thank you, kind cashier lady, for making my prediction come true. MLIA.

Today I learned my lazer pointer can go all the way to the bar across the street.Drunk people still think theres a sniper somewhere.

Today I read a MLIA about a person aiming a laser pointer at drunk people who thought there was a sniper somewhere. I did not think that even drunk people would be this foolish, so I tried it out. Three people dived under a pool table, the bar men ran into the back room, and everyone else tried to hide. Touche to you, MLIA submitter. MLIA

Today, I read on MLIA that someone discovered that they could call their dog any word and just use the tone of voice that they used when they called their dogs name and their dog responded, So I decided to try it out on my two-year old sister. It worked. Discovering this was the highlight of my life. MLIA

Today at school I noticed that the school had placed hand sanitizer dispensers all around the school. So during 3rd period I made 15 post-it-notes with different Chuck Norris facts on them and put them on each one during lunch. I almost forgot about them until I over heard someone in the hall say "Hey did you know that Chuck Norris uses 8'x10' sheets of plywood as toilet paper! It was on the hand sanitizer!" Made my day. MLIA.

Today, as me and 2 of my friends were playing hide and go seek in The Bay, some old lady who worked there told us she would call mall security on us. All 3 of us agreed that involving security would be the most intense game of hide and seek ever so we continued. We were right. MLIA.

Today a girl in class was showing me the necklace her homecoming date gave her. My date gave me a rubber turtle named Frank. I think we know who had that cooler date. MLIA

Today, I decided not to go to a friend's 20th birthday, where they had carrot cake and many of the activities involved underage drinking. Instead, I wound up at another friend's 21st birthday, where the festivities included bowling, glow in the dark pirate tatoos, and the arcade. I can't help but think it was my reward for sobriety. MLIA

Today I was in a massive line in a very crowded pizza shop. After 20 minutes, I was getting nowhere. So I pulled my phone out of my pocket and made an order over the phone to the jealous looks of bystanders. MLIA

Today, I found out I had Swine Flu. After my doctor's appointment, my mom told me to write my name on any food I had touched within the past 24 hours. Not only did I get a whole bag of candy, a box of pop-tarts and a whole 2 liter of Sprite for myself, I used a pig with flaming eyes instead of my name. MLIA

Today, I found out who had put sliced pickles all over my car last week. 4 hours and 2 bottles of squeeze mayonnaise later, I think I have committted a suitable revenge. MLIA.

Today, in my algebra class, the equation equaled 2b. I replied, “or not 2b,” The teacher looked me straight in the face and said, “that was deep.” MLIA

Today my teacher kicked me out of his class. When he asked if anyone wished to join me, 6 kids got up and walked out. I have never felt so empowered in my life. MLIA

Today, we were learning about plate-tectonics. Someone commented on how we might be able to drive to Europe in the future, so this girl in the back raises her hand and asks, "Do you think we'll ever be able to drive to Canada? I have relatives there." I believe public school has failed her entirely. MLIA

The other day during spirit week at my school, my friend didn't show up on Fictional Character Day. The next day she told the teacher she was at school as the Invisible Man. My teacher counted her excused. MLIA.

Today, while in the shower, I noticed that the conditioner I use on my hair smells like bananas and looks like banana pudding. I tasted it. Turns out, the similarities stop there. MLIA.

Today, I was in my schools dining hall waiting on some friends. Our entire school football team was also in the dining hall eating pizza after practice. Suddenly one of them goes over to the piano in the corner and starts playing 'a thousand miles' by Vanessa Carlton better than anyone i've ever seen play that before. Suddenly the entire team started singing along. My friend then pointed out that that was probably the reason that our football team never wins any games. MLIA.

Today, I wanted to sing a song in the shower that I didn't know all the lyrics to. I proceeded to print out lyrics, put them in a clear plastic bag and take them in to the shower with me. I'm sort of proud. MLIA

Today, these two annoying boys that I sit between in Science were having an imaginary war with sniper rifles and grenades. They were making a lot of noise, and I was about to tell them to knock it off, when theyboth acted like they had been hit, and fell out of their seats. I looked up at the teacher, who was slowly lowering her imaginary rifle. MLIA

Today, I asked my Kindergarten class what they should do after escaping a fire in their house. (It's Fire Safety Week.) One little boy said he knew a song about 911. Thinking it was a cute little song he learned in pre-school I asked him how the song went. He then proceeded to sing "Somebody call 911, shawty's fire burning on the dance floor..." At least five others joined in. MLIA

Today, I was eating at Subway. I decided to peel back the sticker on my drink to see if I had won a new car or $100,000 dollars. I actually did win. A cookie. I was still excited. MLIA

Today, while taking a shower I accidently shot a bunch of body wash up my nose. Later while with my friends, I sneezed really hard, causing a few bubbles to blow out of my nose. We have never laughed so hard. MLIA

Today, in math class, the kid next to me fell asleep. I proceeded to draw smiley faces and phrases all over his arms in pen. When he started to wake up, I stuck the pen in his hand. He woke up thinking he had drawn all over himself in his sleep. I laughed. MLIA

Today, because of a prank bomb threat, my entire high school was evacuated into the football field. After spending about 2 hours bored, my friends and I decided to start a game of duck duck goose. We ended up playing with more than 50 people, getting louder and more excited as the game progressed. We're being featured in the yearbook. MLIA

Today in math class, we were talking about when our birthdays are. One guy said that his was May the 4th. A kid who rarely talks said, "Other wise known as Star Wars Day." When we asked him why it was, he replied casually,"May the fourth be with you." We all voted for him as class favourite. MLIA

Today, a kid I barely know texted me out of nowhere. instead of "hey" or "whats up?" he said "i just bought enough fruit gushers to feed a small army." i'm considering dating him. MLIA.

Today, after our teacher told the class to stop talking, my friend pretended to lock his lips and gave the "key" to me. I tossed it over my shoulder and looked behind me. The kid behind us was covering his eye and silent screaming in agony. I love my class. MLIA

Today, I bought 7 turtles from the local pet store and painted numbers on their backs. I went out into my dorms hallway as I lined them up behind a piece of tape. I expected people to get annoyed as I let them race down the hallway, but pretty soon my whole floor was cheering on number 6. I love college. MLIA.

Today, I was browsing through my school's library and found that the Bible was in the Fiction section. I go to a Catholic school. MLIA

Today, my Firefox browser froze and I couldn't exit out of it, about a minute later a message popped up saying, "Well this is embarrassing." I'm glad computers have their embarrassing moments too. MLIA

Today, my professor was discussing counseling methods. He asked what physical ways someone can be forced to undergo counseling (expecting answers like prison). Without thinking, I simply said "duct tape". The look on his face was priceless. MLIA.

Today, I got a phone call from a stranger who said, "did you know your phone number spells PANCAKE?", then hung-up. I never wore a bigger smile. MLIA

Today, a new convenience store across our dormitory opened with the name "Bat Cave". It now excites us that anytime we get hungry or just need to buy something, we shout, "To the BatCave!" MLIA

Today, I got to school pretty late. At my high school, they play a song one minute before the tardy bell rings. I thought I had plenty of time, until I heard the Jaws Theme blare from the PA system. I had never been more encouraged to make a mad sprint to a class. MLIA

Today, I got a missed call from my own phone. I'm still confused. MLIA

Today, I was in French when I noticed that someone had drawn a fish on my desk. I quickly drew a shark eating that fish, and within a few days it had evolved into a marine drawing of epic proportions. My French teacher finally saw it and with a frown informed me that I shouldn't be drawing in class because it wasn't constructive. I quickly labeled the fish 'le poisson'. She smiled, told me to continue, and walked away. I love French. MLIA

Today, while shopping on iTunes I bought a band's #2 most popular song. After I bought it, the song's popularity moved up to #1. I feel like I made a difference. MLIA

There is an evil librarian at my school who is able to see everything we do on any computer and frequently kicks anyone out who is on a "non-school related website". Today, while reading MLIA, I received a pop-up message that read "Go to page 14 and read the one about the Krusty Krab". I looked up to see the librarian winking at me. MLIA

During homecoming week, there was a costume day. My friend and I dressed as Mario and Luigi, respectively. As we were going to our cars we realized something. She drives a red Mini Cooper, I drive a green VW Beetle. Real life Mario Kart was played. MLIA

I just realized that this site is filled with a bunch of college kids finding their inner child. MLIA

Today, my super strict math teacher was passing back our tests. When he called my name, I was supposed to go up to the front and get it from him. I was trapped in between two chairs and worried he was going to get angry for having to wait. I look back up at him and he was making my test into a paper airplane and threw it at me. He's not as intimidating now. MLIA

Today a big, tough looking man wearing all black pulled up at our garage sale on his motorcycle. I felt intiminated until he proceded to buy all 23 of our beanie babies. MLIA.

Today, my neighbor was doing his daily run around the block. I debated on whether I should say hello because I didn't want to distract him and make him trip. He said hello first. I tripped. MLIA

Today, I overheard a mother asking her kids who inspired them. The little girl thought for a moment before answering, "Britney Spears inspires me to be not be her." I regained some hope for today's kids. MLIA

Today, I decided to resurrect the ol' "Google vs. Yahoo" debate. I typed in "How to raise your" in both search engines. I got "How to raise your credit score" on Yahoo. For Google, I got "How to raise your IQ by eating gifted children". Google 1. Yahoo 0. MLIA

Today, I was at the concession stand for a soccer game. A little kid was attempting to order something but couldn't manage to get his chin over the counter to get noticed. Eventually losing patience, he jumped as high as he could, slapped his dollar on the counter and screamed, "ROOTBEER!" Precisely what I would've done. MLIA

Today, I bought my ticket for Homecoming. I was the 7th person to get a ticket, so on my ticket it says "Number 007". I now am secretly pretending that I'm James Bond crashing a high school dance. MLIA.

Today, in English, we were have a classroom debate on the topic "Is hunting an honorable sport?". Living in Idaho, most everyone was siding with "agree" while two other people and I disagreed. We were losing the debate in a landslide when I had to take the podium. When I got up there, I bowed my head and quietly said "May we have a moment of silence for Bambi's mother..." We won. MLIA.

Today while outside walking, I found a penny. I wasn't having the best day, so I figured a bit of good luck was just what I needed. Next to where the penny had been, I found an envelope. Inside was a note that read "I hope this satisfies your luck expectations. -Luck Fairy" Inside were 3 dinosaur stickers, a coupon for oreos, and 64 cents in change. MLIA

Oh. My. Gosh. IT'S BEEN 3 HOURS!!!! I got absolutely NO sleep while it was dark out!!! THe sun's coming up now. Maybe tomorrow night I'll color code these so you know what to read first!
jcoo2
jcoo2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jcoo2 Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:18 am

OH MY GOSH!! I didn't know I wasted THAT much time on there! Well. The sunrise this morning was beautiful. So sorry you missed it. I'm off to get some sleep.
jcoo2
jcoo2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jcoo2 Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:42 pm

Nobody replied.
jcoo2
jcoo2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aaroncuzin Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:51 pm

I read three pots, then I stopped.
STOP POSTING SO MANY THINGS!! it defeats the purpose of going to the site.
aaroncuzin
aaroncuzin
Admin

Female Posts : 2211
Job/Hobbies : Hamburglar. You steal hams? Yes.
Humor : YOUR MOTHER!!! -pattE

Back to top Go down

Post by jcoo2 Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:09 pm

I know, but it gave me something to do for 3 hours while I couldn't sleep. So be glad I wasn't pestering YOU during that time.
jcoo2
jcoo2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aaroncuzin Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:16 pm

I wasn't even on, dummy! and I would have just read all the PM's you sent and replied with "WOAH!! haha!" in just one.
aaroncuzin
aaroncuzin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jcoo2 Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:51 pm

Yeah, you do that a lot.
jcoo2
jcoo2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kiracanfly Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:29 pm

xD
kiracanfly
kiracanfly

Male Posts : 895
Job/Hobbies : http://hellokira.tumblr.com
Humor : Yes. What kind of question is "humor"? :p

http://hellokira.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jcoo2 Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:42 pm

exdee!
jcoo2
jcoo2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jcoo2 Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:42 pm

No wait!!! eXDee!
jcoo2
jcoo2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hollybowenx Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:46 pm

Niiiiice, Jordan.
hollybowenx
hollybowenx

Male Posts : 617
Job/Hobbies : sevenawesomeaps<3
Humor : Get some.

http://www.accio-potter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by I like bunnies Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:17 pm

Lol she funny
I like bunnies
I like bunnies

Male Posts : 917
Hotness and leg-pain :P - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 41 / 4Hotness and leg-pain :P - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by hollybowenx Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:53 pm

Uh-hummm.
hollybowenx
hollybowenx

Back to top Go down

Post by I like bunnies Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:54 pm

.... 8| Lol
I like bunnies
I like bunnies

Hotness and leg-pain :P - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 41 / 4Hotness and leg-pain :P - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by hollybowenx Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:54 pm

Whuuuuh?
hollybowenx
hollybowenx

Back to top Go down

Post by I like bunnies Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:07 pm

idk 8|
I like bunnies
I like bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by jcoo2 Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:12 pm

I'm TIRED! I just got back from basketball practice. It sucks. I'm stuck on the B team. Why? Because I'm a point guard. I'm A team material, but the B team needs a point guard. So! Who do they get? Me. And they took away ALL of my good teammates! I'm stuck with the poopy ones that don't ever listen and are WAAAAAAY out of shape!!!
jcoo2
jcoo2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aaroncuzin Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:07 pm

I'm sorry!!!
aaroncuzin
aaroncuzin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jcoo2 Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:10 pm

That's all you have to say??? I'M IN FREAK OUT MODE!!! Ah. Oh well. I'll just play on B team and have fun. Well, I hope I have fun.
jcoo2
jcoo2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:12 pm

How many boys are on the team and how many girls?
Threaten to throw the ball at the boys faces if they don't listen to you, and be agressive and become like, the team leader. and if they think you can't hurt them with a ball or something, SLAM it onto the ground.
Mandy
Mandy

Male Posts : 107
Job/Hobbies : Student! Sucks.
Humor : What? XD

Back to top Go down

Post by jcoo2 Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:14 pm

It's a girl's team. Boys basketball starts after Christmas break. But I can't be the leader of the A team because Rachel took that position. She's had that position since kindergarten. Stupid barbie birthday cake. But on the B team, I can TOTALLY take control! Because everyone on it are a bunch of wimps. But that still doesn't get me on A team. I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place! Man I like that saying!
jcoo2
jcoo2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum